Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hate it !Hate it !Hate it!

Chinese Society member just asked me to think of something to perform on "Ying Xing Hui"!What am I suppose to do?I can't think of anything right now but only singing.Singing is the easiest way to perform so I think that's the only option I had.I was playing games half way then they just called and ruined my mood!Urgh!Hate it!Why am I still in Chinese Society anyway?There'll be another activity going on next month!And what's terrible is its a camp in school!I'm now very frustrated of choosing the songs because I don't know are we suppose to sing Chinese New Year songs or the normal will do.They need the answer by tonight so which means I only have 2 to 3 hours left.And what's bothering me is the caller asked me to call her back but I don't have her number!I'm doomed!Anyone could help me?=( My life is so miserable now.I miss my form 2!!!!!!!

No comments: