I got this e-mail from my aunt few days ago.Its quite interesting though.Its a "Brain Teasers Quiz".Check this out.There are 5 questions...
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Wednesday, or Friday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. Don't you feel silly now?
2. The woman is a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Charcoal. This one it tricky. Only old-timers can remember using coal for heating..
4. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow! Duhh!
5. The letter 'e' - the most common letter in the English language - is missing from the entire paragraph! This one was hard. If you got this one - give yourself a pat on a back.
The Reflection - Episode 1 - Ceremony
7 hours ago