Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Singapore!

I'm going to Singapore with my sis and two of her friends.Can't belief it right? Traveling with some strangers but luckily they are people that I know quite well cuz we went out shopping together for twice or third already so I don't think there will be a problem.But the only thing that I was worrying is safety.Because I don't know where are we going when we reach there and we need to take bus or train to walk around because taxi is expensive as you know.Besides,we'll be staying either in my aunt's house or one of her friend's aunt house.All of them wanted to go just with one reason which is.....SHOPPING!They heard that there are many shop selling second hand stuff but of course the thing wouldn't be that old but it'll be much more cheaper than the original price of course.Thats it for today.Taa..

No comments: