Monday, December 8, 2008

I hate Chinese Society bussiness!

Computer has virus so now I'm currently using laptop and hope that it won't have any problems too.Don't know when I'm going back to hometown but I will inform you guys before I go.Hope to stay there longer but mom and dad said that we're only staying for a few days.Its been boring as usuall but there will be the "majlis" thingy for the Chinese Society and I had to go if my sis wanted to go so hopefully we won't have transport cuz I really refuse to go.It is until 11pm which I don't know whether I can go back earlier so if I don't get to do that then my parents shall wait for a long time because it actually end at 10pm but I need to stay back to do packing so it'll be another hour to do that.But if I don't go then people will look down on me cuz I'm not doing anything so hopefully next year won't be having that much activity but only school activities like selling stuff.

Chaiga!
peiming

No comments: